Thursday, October 13, 2016

Autumn Mosaic


#PositiveThinkingThursday brings positivity to social media each week. This week, fall is trying on its first colors of the season. While it is usually dressed so stylishly in vivid patterned-hues at this time of year, Autumn is not ready to make its debut on Long Island but it has in other locations.

To prepare for Fall's grand entrance by the shore, I have been writing, decorating, taking nature walks, and baking autumn delights. DIY Autumn is coming alive at my house with glue gun and mixing bowls in hand. 


I invite all to join me in creating a glorious autumn mosaic of colors from around the globe to grace my next gallery, Autumnventure.

You can refer to my first post on this idea here. I'm ready to wander, wonder, and enjoy the fall season with a positive spirit? Are you? Consider taking an autumnventure with me as I embrace the wonderlust spirit and find fall.

The invitation to my Autumnventure Gallery can be accessed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment