Friday, October 6, 2017

Small Steps

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, 
but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
- Maria Robinson 

The poem below was written in response to Irene Latham' post, 
Downsizing for the Joy of It  for Spiritual Journey first Thursday.

Photo by Joseph Wegrzyn on Unsplash
small steps
slow down life
into bite-size happenings
needed for life renewal
©CV, 2017

Today's topic, Small Steps Lead to Big Change, led me to consider the dynamics of change. While change often means moving beyond my comfort zone, I recognize its need. To change worn out life patterns, I am now focused on small steps to declutter my house. I want to rid my house of superfluous possessions with as little effort as possible.  Since I cannot bypass the hurdles of the journey, a series of small steps with reflective actions lie ahead. With faith, I move forward. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment