Friday, January 5, 2018

#oneword, Poetically-Styled

"What a journey it has been and the end is not in sight..."
from The Journey by Lea Salonga


As each new year begins, life takes us on journey. We cannot determine what each day will bring but we can be filled with positivity and hope as we take each step. Did this last statement give you a hint to what my #oneword2018 is?



 

I enjoyed listening to Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra's thoughts on Hope in Uncertain Times. Perhaps you will too.




I also listened to Lea Salonga singing The Journey to give me inspiration for journeying outside to shovel the snow that has piled up.



Forward, always forward... Onward, always up... Catching every drop of hope In my empty cup.



Happy Poetry Friday.
My colleague, Catherine Flynn, is hosting today.
I loved the image poem that Catherine offered for my #AutumnAblaze Gallery.

Thanks to all the Poetry Friday poets who contributed to the gallery. Please take a Gallery Walk to remember the brilliance of autumn during the winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment