Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sweet Valentines

With Valentine's Day upon us, 
I send greetings to all in my writing community.
May Cupid pierce your heart with love!
Cupid certainly has pierced mine. 

💕💞💕💞


💕💞💕💞

My layered valentine was inspired by early 20th century penny postcards in my ephemera collection.

I love to share the script on the back of my penny postcards.

Another penny postcard from turn of the last century
 

Grace must have been so happy with this penny postcard from her Papa.

💕💞💕💞

I had fun creating the valentine poem below from an art prompt provided by Diane Mayr in the 6th Annual February Daily Poem Project started by Laura Shovan. Perhaps, you will find this valentine humorous.


💕💞💕💞

It's Slice of Life Tuesday at Two Writing Teachers.
I am off to read what other slicers have written.

No comments:

Post a Comment